OSBC original. Our own unique design brings you a fashionable yet functional riding sweater. This is a vintage black color that has been stone washed to create that edgy/sexy look! Antique brass zippers and snaps polish off this sweater for a versatile look that can be worn with almost anything. This sweater is designed for that in-between riding weather or as an added layer. It is made of polyurethaine and polyester. Machine washable in cold water, but must be air dried.
- Sexy and fashionable design (you can wear it riding or out on the town, dress it up or dress it down)
- stretchy fabric (allows full range of motion and flexibility)
- adjustable wrist bands with snaps (for a tighter fit to prevent air from going up your arms)
- anti-bunch design (you can put a leather jacket or any coat over it, will not bunch up and feel bulky)
- longer arm length
- longer torso
- washable fabric (so you can wash the bugs off)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I tripped over this at a show in Atlanta, GA; had no intentions to buy anything for myself as we were looking for chaps for husband; however, it caught my eye and just looked like me as I don't love the traditional 'biker' attire. would love to see you add a pair of pants to match.
I wore this for the first time to work with a cute pair of wine colored riding boots. I got compliments galore and still felt like a million bucks going out right after.
I bought this at the new york motocycle show at the javitts convention center..my wife loves it. I was looking for something special to suprise her with..
Unfortunately one of the square metal hardware rings for adjusting the waist has just gotten lost .and is making her very sad.. I hope there is a replacement availble.. Sparks196@aol.com
My boyfriend bought this at the BBB rally in Arkansas and I hate to take it off it is fineeeeeeeeeeeee. My boyfriend loves it and picks through my shirts to see what color will look good with it.